Growler / Grumbler fun facts:
• Completely reusable container - unless you drop it.
• Growler holds half a gallon of fresh craft beer – Grumbler
holds 2 pints.
• Keeps for 1 week if you treat it nicely (cold and in the dark).
• 9 bucks for a Growler, 13 bucks for the beer, 7 bucks for a
Grumbler, 7 bucks for the fill.
• Once opened, you've got 2-3 days to make good use of it, but
it's best to finish it in one sitting.
• Refills are 13 /7 bucks too, but you'll need to rinse out the jug
AND the cap beforehand. I recommend very hot water and
NO SOAP. Soap is harder to wash out than the beer!
• No, they don’t actually make a growling noise. That's probably
your stomach. Thirsty, eh?